Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wow, two post in a row!

Here are the pictures I told you I would post. Click on them to see them full size.

This is Me, Joce, Sarah (Joce's sister, one in black, she made me laugh all week), Katie (the red head who I am huggin, loved her to death!) and Lauren (Joce's cousin, and the Visokin celebrity amoung the boys)



At the retreat I got my first chili-dog. They are quite good.



Lastly here is a picture of all of us. I had such a great time!

Oh, other news. That weird thing in my mouth is gone. It came and went. Very strange.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I'll be hijacking the second picture, thankyou! ;D

Jana said...

the bump is gone because the truth has been spoken into your life and you should come to new york with me. see you soon!!!