This morning I hit the alarm until 8:10. I should have gotten up at 7am or so, but I didn't. I was waiting, hopeing, dreaming that mom and dad would remember it is my birthday today cause if they did remember it is a family tradition to get breakfast in bed. Yum! Unfortunetly, they didn't remember. BUT I do have to give them lots of grace. Today me, mom and Lucas are packing to go to the states. Want to hear our CRAZY schedule?
October 28- leave at two to go to Banja Luka where Lucas and I will get our retainers tightend by the orthodontist. About 6:30pm pick up Kait, Nathan, and Steven and drive to Slavonski Brod.
Oct 29-30- Be in Brod and attend Kelly and Shannon's dance competition (which i'm really excited about)
Oct 31- Drive to Maribor, Slovenia to see my grandparents for a few days.
Nov 2- Drive to Zagreb early in the morning, meet up with dad and fly to Orlando, FL
Ten days later we fly to CA
Around 4 weeks later we fly back to Bosnia and land December 14th
TALK ABOUT CRAZY! Please pray that we wouldn't get behind on school. Because if I do I will not have much of a summer left.
I dont' know how long it will be before I can post again. (Hopefully not to long) Anyway be thinking of me :-D and comment lots so I know you guys LOVE me!!
But before I go I need to tell you about a dream that I had. Wow! It was beautiful. (and all you apple users out there will appriciate it)
I dreamt that we were on a history field trip and it happend to land on my birthday again. (remember Greece?) And so on my birthday I looked in my bag and pulled something out that I hadn't put in there. I pulled out the newest version of the iPod!!!!!! it had a big, color screen and it was just gorgeous! I was sooo happy I started jumping up and down and screaming! That's when I woke up. BUT when I looked at my alarm clock, it had turned into my ipod (but only for like a second).
In conclusion...(don't I sound so professional?)... I hope that you guys will be praying for me and my fam. OH, and I really appriciate all the e-mails and cards that I got. Makes me feel loved :-D (even if I didn't get breakfast in bed ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment