Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Believe it or not... I am alive

Wow, it has been a long time since I last updated my wonderful, beautiful blog. I'm sure many of you have given up hope on me and formally declared me dead. But here I am, here to prove you all that, No, I am not dead, just really busy. :-D

Well, I am now in California, travelling back and forth from town to town. I've been very busy. In between packing up and moving back and forth, I am trying to squeeze in school. But me and my friends have awesome plans! Plans like: Lauren (the american Lauren), and Amanda have planned a day where us three would drive down to San Fransico and spend a day in the city!! Ohhh don't you envy me? I'm very excited!

Do any of you remember how I was going to be all gothic for my Aunt Leann? Well, unfortunetly (1) she wasn't going to be at the airport (2) I couldn't find any place where I could buy the gothic stuff cheap. Therefore I was not able to do it. But oh... it was a great idea.

Yesterday I had a good day. I bought pink pants. And boy are they hot! Brrrrooooww! and for .75 cents! When I wear them, i think I should be in the movie Legally Brunette haha!

Well i think this is kinda a boring blog... i hopefully will have some pictures next update.
Please comment, even though it is not the most exciting post...
Oh if you need my phone numbers or addresses just e-mail me

-your very alive, legally brunette, very hot ;-) Larissa

1 comment:

^ said...

Hey hey, send me your number. I really want to see a bunch this month and hang out. That'd be awesome. Anyway talk to you soon. Hey if you still remember my phone number, well it hasn't changed so...merp. love ya, bye!
Marla