Thursday, November 17, 2005

~Life~




The First picture is of last weekend when my family (the arreguin side) threw me and dad a birthday party. (notice the cakes in the bottom of the picture)

The second picture is of me and mom at the Florida beach, oh it was so beautiful! Can't you feel the sun warming up your back :-)


Well to start off I’d like to tell you about a dream I had last night. Now I can’t really remember all of it (it was a very intricate dream) but here is the part I remember.

My family and I were going to check out my new college roommates and dorm. So we walked into the room and the ceiling was huge! It must have been 25-30 feet high. I then noticed all three of my roommates staring at me. And guess who one of them was?!? Sarah, Jocelyn’s sister!!! When I saw her I was totally relived cause I knew that I would atleast have one friend in my dorm. Boy was I wrong! Sarah was so mean to me! (lol) That was my first problem. My second problem was that my parents didn’t want to leave me. In fact they moved in down the hall from me!! AH! All around… it was a bad college dream.

Lately I have had some really good things happening in my life, and some really bad things as well. I can’t talk about the bad on my blog, but I want to tell you about the good. I just listened to Donovan’s Podcast. I was so encouraged! The youth group is doing fantastic! The Bosnians are inviting friends, and there are other girls coming so I won’t be the only girl! Wow, God you are so incredible! For a while (last year)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

*sings* "Freedoooom, beauty, truth, and looooove!"

Very cool that you got a party. And as I stare at my incredibly pale, ugly legs I'm getting very jealous of you and that hot florida sun. Make sure to send me some :-)

^ said...

awesomeness...yay! thanksgiving is tomorrow. I'm excited. You haven't called me or e-mailed me. Come, come now. call me up, I really miss you. Bye Bye!
<3 Marla

William A. Summay said...

I miss you Larissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kait said...

hey laris...love ya...but you need to update your blog.