Its official! I'm back! After spending 1/6 of a year in the land of the free, I have returned. Let me give you a list of some things thats going on in my life right now. (Why a list you ask? Well... I just like to make lists)
I am getting old. I have to use reading glasses now, it seems that my eyes are straining to see words both on a book and on a computer screen. Thankfully no broken hips yet cause you know my motto 'Once you break a hip, it all goes down hill from there'
I have officially enjoyed a Shakespeare book. (I've read 6 others and didn't like them) Taming of the Shrew is the one I did actually like. And am considering putting it on my 'favorite books' list. (You see, I really do like lists)
I have officially counted all of my black shirts. Total: 15 black shirts (not including the two I don't like), 1 black sweater, and 3 sweater-jackets... What can I say... I think I like black clothes just as much as lists...
Today I have just developed this weird, small, white, bump on my hand... and I have no clue what it is.
I am reading the entire Bible this year. My mom got a 365 day, chronological Bible, well I am stealing it for a year, and have just finished Job. I love this passage in chapter 38 when God rebukes Job.
4"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
I think about how many times I question God about His will. But just read this small section. After you do, you wonder 'Who Am I to question the Living God?'
2 comments:
Yay for lists! And first comments! :O
lists rock! i love making them and then when i get done with something scibbling it out really hard...
thanks for that insight...it's good to be reminded that God is all powerful and who are we to question his will. i just read this quote from an assignment my chem teacher gave me "Your plan is perfect. Bewildering. Puzzling. Troubling. But perfect." ~ Max Lucado
Post a Comment