Here's a joke that I found rather funny-
One time there were two men, Joe and Bart, walking in the woods. When they came upon a HUGE hole. They were amazed at how deep it was. So they decided they were going to try to measure the depth of this hole. So Joe picked up a stone and dropped it in the hole. They waited.... still they never heared the stone hit the bottom. So then Bart picked up a really big rock and dropped it.... but still they couldn't hear it hit the bottom. Finnally, disguisted Joe picked up a railroad tie that was lying near the hole and hoisted it into the hole with great effort. When all the sudden a crazy goat appeared out of no where and was running towards them with lightning speed, Joe and Bart ducked out of the way just a second before the goat jumped into the hole. Joe and Bart looked at eachother in amazment!
Not but two minutes later a farmer came by and asked them "Have you men seen my goat?" Joe replied "Maybe... a goat, running faster then I'd ever seen an animal run, ran straight for this hole and jumped in!" "Aw," the Farmer said, "couldn't have been my goat, he was chained to a railroad tie"
3 comments:
maybe I'm just not funny anymore in my old age, but I just didn't think it was that funny... I hate getting old... I'm kind of sad for the goat though...
Ha! That sure was a good one!
Hey that was Betsy's uncle's joke!
Not that I really can do anything.
:)
~Becky
Post a Comment