Monday, March 20, 2006

Drama, drama, drama

Well, long time no post everybody. Sorry about that. I have been really, REALLY busy with the drama practices and trying to get in all my school. My mom counted up all the hours I have worked on the drama. 40 hours!!! I have a bitter sweet feeling now that it is over. In a way relived that it is over, however, I'm kind of disapointed. It took us Co-op kids 40 hours of work for a one hour performance and after we worked so hard I just wish we could have performed it a couple more times. But as I promised I would post some pictures of the play.

This is me playing the Jackal, John playing the Brahman, and Janelle playing the Tiger at the end of the first of the four stories.

Here is me playing the Russian mouse and Will playing the Lion without a tail. I am a salesmouse that sells the (stupid) lion an invisible tail. (Like the Emperor's New Clothing Story)

This is Will as the lion and Lucy as his wife. (I as the Russian mouse gave him a wife 'free' with his new tail). Obviously he, as the lion, doesn't want a wife.

This is in the closing scene when all the characters come back.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I feel similarly to you; I'm glad that it's over and that we don't have to bother about it any more, and yet, I feel our triumph was short-lived... but anyhow, I have come to the conclusion that I am one hot tiger. Riawr.
Anyway, thanks for the photo share. ;)

Kait said...

ahhh man i wish i could've been there...

Janelle said...

Kait; maybe somebody can get a DVD made, and we can send it to ya! :D -hinthintDonovannudgenudge-

Jana said...

i'm very depressed that i missed this...

Becky said...

That drama was really good! I liked it alot!

~Becky