... until now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the stupid thing won't work properly! I have to do my Potter School through AOL-internet. Which is VERY slow and whenever I get kicked off my Bosnian connection it makes AOL freeze, which only results me in re-booting my entire computer! Last week I had to do this 3 times during one class!! THREE TIMES I HAD TO RESTART MY COMPUTER!! Now I'm not 100% sure that this would not happen on a Mac. HOWEVER, I am a glass half-full kind of girl. Oh, and I forgot to tell you my CD burner doesn't work anymore! It only burns CDs that sound like they have been really, really scratched up. So now I can't take music I've bought on iTunes and listen to it on my discman...therefore it looks like I'm going to be 'needing' an ipod as well. I'm sure an Apple and ipod would be better for my mental stability! Donovan... i'd LOVE your imput on this... I will be waiting for you comments...P.S. This is the computer I really want-
3 comments:
there's going to be a replacement?? not fair!!
I'm so confused. Currently I'm leaning away from Macs, they're too complicated.
oh my goodness...I love my mac. They're awesome. That's all I have to say. I hope you get one soon...somehow...
<3
Post a Comment