Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a geek

Look what I did yesterday in my spare time.(which was like 10 min) I just learned it yesterday in my Trig/Calculus class. It is a great short cut! If you don't understand it I would be more then pleased to explain it to you in real life.
CLICK ON IT TO MAKE LARGER AND THEREFORE TO COMPREHEND IT BETTER


(Notice it is all color coated to make it easier to read. I tell you it was not easy transferring all the math symbols to the computer. But you, my public are worth it. My hope is that at least one of you can appriciate how awesome of a short cut this really is)

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Sorry guys. It is not very clear. Grr. You think for all the work of transferring it to the computer it would turn out better. Oh well. Looks like I'm going to have to give each one of you a personal explaination :-D

Jana said...

ok...maybe i can't see it great, but even if i could i wouldn't understand it. you're pretty much a freak. but i love ya!!

Janelle said...

One can see it perfectly clearly, just simply once it's loaded the entire image, if you hover your mouse over it, a little box will appear in the lower-left corner... click on it, and it will make the image full-sized. (This is with Windows XP, don't know about Macs.)

Kait said...

yep u r definetly a geek! ha! but i love u!