Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My geekyness and Dick Cheney




Come on... you knew the shirts were going to come out sooner or later!

The Zits comic strip reminds me of me. In 8th grade Mom made me use one of those wheeled backpacks. However, there were no cool ones back then. In fact I had to get a HUGE, ugly, boy one. I was quite embarressed. It was really cheap too, so the handle was really short... I ended up kinda bending over to roll it (please tell me how that is good for your back). *sigh* I was a geek. However, the kids in my class didn't write things all over me shirt... thankfully...

5 comments:

Larissa said...

okay who keeps on deleting my comments! I have not deleted a comment in over a month... however it is always saying "this post has been removed by the author" I'M THE AUTHOR!!! there is something fishy going on here!

Jana said...

first off, yes, those t-shirts are hillarious, but to be honest, all the hype over cheney here makes me mad. I mean, it's like people are judging his whole political career based on this mistake! yeah, it was a big deal, he could have killed the guy, but it says nothing about the administration, and i know he must feel horrible.

by the way, i HATE those rolling backpacks! it's one thing when kids use them as carry-ons on airplanes and stuff, but don't take them to school!! you know what's really pathetic?? a ton of cedarville students use them!!!! gag me with a fork! ok... done.

Larissa said...

Jana, i totally agree about the Cheney thing!! I mean now they are using it against him... like he meant to do it!! Come on! poor guy...

but i do like those shirts! hehe

Shannon said...

Larissa, hun, the author of the POST can delete it. See for yourself. Every time you post you'll see a little garbage can on the bottom left corner. Click on it to see what it does. But take notice: there's no garbage can on anyone else's post except yours.

Larissa said...

Shannoooonnn!! Do you really think I am that stupid? Of course I know that since I am the author, I was the one who should have deleted it. However, I never have. The only time I have ever deleted a comment happend one of the first times I have blogged and I got a spam comment. I deleted it. However, after doing research 3 out of 4 times that comments have been deleted have been comments made by Lauren or ~starry-eyed-singer714*~ I am thinking she is doing something that makes that happen.

But honestly. I am not that stupid