Well, Mom and Dad have come home! With them they brought a ton, and I mean a TON, of presents! Most of them are for my room in FL. I had already picked out my colors (deep orange, red, some browns, and yellow-gold) therefore when mom went to Thailand she bought me a whole bunch of silk pillowcases and decorations for my room! In all it has been nice to have mom and dad back, although I had an awesome time with Tiff!
Speaking of have an awesome time I had a lovely 1 May. Lucas, Tiff, and I all went up to Visoko for some yummy cevapi and drustvo. It was the Jocques, Andy, Mario, Slado, Lina, Amanda, and Elizabeth Ann, and Scott. Unfortunately it was raining. But of course Donovan built a marvelous shelter for us involving a tarp, a sun umbrella, a broomstick, two vehicles and duct tape. For the meals we all sat in side the van while Mario and Donovan cooked the cevapi under the protection of the van’s trunk door. Needless to say it was very smoky inside the van, but the pasta salad (compliments to Joce) and the cevapi were really yummy. Then when it was only drizzling a bunch of us went out and play Frisbee in the mud. About an hour before we had to head back home it stopped raining completely we sat around in a circle while I took weird pictures of Brugger’s beautiful eyes. J Then we headed home from a joyful reunion with my parents.
However, on a more negative note- my sickness has relapsed. I didn’t do anything yesterday or today. I will be very upset if I am sick tomorrow, for I have a very important date I must attend. The date is with the hottest hottie ever…Tiffany Winters! We have a date to watch the new Pink Panther, which will be in theaters tomorrow night. Oh, I hope I will be better.
1 comment:
you r 2 cute! i bet Brugger loved u taking pics of his eye! lol!
Post a Comment