I AM GOING TO FSU BABY!!!!

I am very, very excited! They have one of the highest (if not the highest) nursing program in FL. The college itself is beautiful! All the buildings look like the picture. There are huge trees everywhere and it kinda feels like Europe.
But I know you don't want to know all of the boring stuff here is the exciting stuff-
1. The college has its own movie theater (with all the latest movies) and as a student I get to go to every movie for free!
2. FSU has its own big-top circus and as a student I get to go for free!
3. All home games of any sport are FREE!!
4. They have they have the best dance/arts programs in FL
5. Because their arts programs are so amazing there is either a symphony or dance recital (or both) every night of the year and as a student I get to go for FREE!
6. FSU also has a huge gym (5 stories high i believe) and i can get, as a student, personal training for (take a wild guess...) FREE!!
Also, on a more spiritual note, this school has an amazing campus ministry! When we visited I was so surprised at their serious faith and ministry-centered mind.
Looking back, I can't believe how far God has brought me and how He has provided for me. He is so good and leads me right where He wants me.
love you all,
sorry about "lying" about when I was going to update next...
XXOXOXOX
4 comments:
my university didn't have a football team, so while i was into college football, fsu was my team. i went to a football game - for free - with a friend of mine when she was a student there. it was a blast. have fun
thats awesome, larissa!
Awesome! I think Lauren will be going there also!!
That's great, Larissa.
Ahhh, college days...
Post a Comment