Wednesday, October 12, 2005



Well I'm off to Zagreb to take my PSATs. I'll be returning monday, or sunday. Pray for Shannon, Kait, and I as we take them.

Oh... had a dream last night that I was a old Jewish lawyer. Yes, I was a guy. It was funny when I swam, cause I could swim as fast as a boat can go. It was amazing! Oh, I did end up winning the case that I was involved in. Horray! Then I went home and cooked something... yes, interesting

... have to go get ready to leave....
Volim Te,
Larissa

PS the pictures are from my Geneva trip, the moutain one is in France though...

3 comments:

Rob said...

I like the blog. Come see mine sometime. For awesome domain name web hosting, just click here.

Complete Colon Cleanse said...

France? as in like where they make mustard?
-the little brother of your teacher from last year

Jana said...

you'd better get a cute picture of me up there one day...