

I LOVE yellow roses. Now, I need to approach a common myth amoung my friends. A myth that I broke by a little research. Here is what I found... Yellow Roses
Yellow roses indicate friendship and freedom NOT meaning 'ending an affair' I am officially happy, cause for the longest time I thought my favorite rose meant that someone was 'ending an affair'
Also, I thought that it was awesome the way yellow and red roses looked togather... BUT when I told my friends that they gave me a look like 'are you serious?' or 'tacky!' So please look at the picture about and see that beauty of the yellow and red rose combination. I also found the meaning of this beautiful combination- Red Roses + Yellow Roses
A message of happiness and celebration.
Okay so now I need you to rate my beautiful roses... give me your thoughts on yellow roses...
4 comments:
well, i decided to do a bit of research myself, in general the yellow roses to tend to convey a positive message, but historically they convey jealousy, and they still do sometimes today. they also symbolize a new beginning. so i can see where the whole end of an affair idea came from.
i don't do the whole yellow and red mix...but yellow roses are really pretty.
love ya!!
(btw, you're so hot too...especially in that picture on joce's blog!!)
just to add to that, i've found a bunch of sources that say that they can indicate a decrease of love...
sorry to leave so many comments, but this is really interesting!! yellow roses can mean deceit or adultery, and this comes from Islamic folklore!! isn't that interesting?? so be careful with yellow roses around muslims!
Oh...*sigh*... my day is absolutly ruined... tear.. tear
Post a Comment