Monday, January 30, 2006

Blogger Blues


I officially have the blogger blues. It has to completely do with the fact that NO ONE IS COMMENTING ON MY BLOG! Do you know how depressing that is!?! Maybe it is because I have not said anything interesting... maybe it is because I don't have anymore friends... maybe it's just me :'-(

Moving on, without the drama...

I am really excited that Tiffany is coming back! 14 more hours til she lands! Then hopefully (if she is feeling up to it) she, Joce, and Scott with come over for dinner.

Oh, I just learned something new today. They have Ta-Boe in Zenica. Donata (my language teacher) told me about it. Me and mom are talking about going... its pretty bad when you are so bored that you watch Trading Spaces re-runs for the third time.

One last thing before I go, I want to say "Happy Birthday" to Kait!!! *taps on mic* "This ones for you babe.... *sings*...."Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes"


Please comment! I'll give two smarties to the first and second person who posts a comment... man, that's lame that I have to bribe you to comment....

5 comments:

john-bob said...

Don't worry Larissa! I'll keep commenting.(This is me, John Baker, by the way)

Kait said...

Thanks for the song it was beautiful!

LeAnne said...

no one ever comments on mine either, so I kind of gave up commenting on other peoples'...

Kristi said...

awww. i read it! and sometimes even laugh at the jokes! haha. :) but it's like i'm intruding when i comment since you all know each other! so instead i happily read and watch from the outside. :) so here's to..a bigger effort to commment on my part. miss ya!

Larissa said...

I feel SO totally loved! I do have a public! *tear, tear* Another post is coming soon. I have to blog in my free time... which isn't often... that is why I don't post for like 2 days... its the parent's rules...