Sunday, February 19, 2006

V-day Joys

I normally have a 'no-blogging' policy on weekends. The reason is because after spending my whole school week on the computer I really don't even want to look at my lovely Toshiba. However, since I hadn't updated in a while, I thought I would break my policy.

I want address something. It is about Valentine's Day. I LOVE this holiday! I love the fact that I can make pink heart-shaped pancakes and pink eggs. I love the fact that I can wear pink everything and only be considered festive. I love eating pink cupcakes with little frosting hearts on them. I love the fact that my brother and dad get me and mom flowers. (And this time jewelry) I even Love the fact that I don't have a Valentine,I mean come on, guys are so hard to buy for! Overall, I really like Valentines Day.

Speaking of Valentines Day I have to show you something that I put in my Dad's V-day card. This was the outside:

When Most Girls look at their Dads
This is what they see-


(Then I had miscellaneous pictures such as a money tree and TV)

BUT This is what I see

(Then He would open it up to see-)



Happy be-lated Valentine's Day everybody!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Holy Guacamole! o___O

That's just ... too much. XD

john-bob said...

Ha ha! That was pretty funny, heh, Happy Valentines to you too!

Jana said...

um...yeah, i actually feel a little nauseated now. i don't know if it was the picture or the concept of pink eggs. thanks for that... =)

Larissa said...

Haha! I must say... I think that was the best Valentines Day card I made anyone :-D