Friday, October 28, 2005

Confessions- and happily-ever-afters


Okay... I have to post again so that you will not feel sorry for me. I had just finished sending my other post. When I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see mom and lucas coming to my bedroom with a tray and a present. So I ran and hopped into bed. And, yes, I did after all get my breakfast in bed. AND my sweet Lucas gave me a present. It was a shlep bag from Peace Crafts (one that I LOVE!) He's so cute!

And she had a birthday happily-ever-after.... until she got out of bed atleast ;-)

PS that is me and mom and very long time ago

5 comments:

Jana said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL OF US TO YOU
WE'RE GLAD THAT IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
SO WE CAN PARTY TOO
HEY!!!!

...oh and "mazel tov" too...

You better know where all that's from. So uh yeah...you're the awesomest, hottest 17-year-old i know who's birthday is on October 28. Just so you know... Yeah...

Remember when we couldn't believe that we were almost 13???? Holy cow...makes me sick to think about...

Anyway, I just totally pulled an allnighter...now I'm going to go work out and take a shower to wake me up before my 8 a.m. class...

Rock on you AMAZING old person!!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday, babe. -hug-

Janelle said...

Wow, you both look so young...! -shot-
And colour-coordinated! :O -just realized this- XD

^ said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot how close our birthdays are...hmmm...I can't wait to see you! In a few weeks or something...

Kristi said...

to the coolest MK i've met..happy birthday woman! :)