Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Big brother



I thought this was cool. These are of Africa. (I love Google-Earth) One is of hippos crowding in a mudhole. Can you believe how many there are?! Look at the second picture... it is of a African village. Very cool. Click to enlarge.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What's that thing in the corner with the red on it? It kinda looks like a hippo lying on it's side (dead, of course) with a red bow tied around it's middle. *shrug* but, ya know, I do have glasses for a reason, so that's probably not correct.

Becky said...

The hippos look like maggots swarming a dead elephant...

Larissa said...

Just Jen... do I know you?

Janelle said...

That just looks kind of gross...

Larissa said...

Oh my goodness! 'JustJen' I was thinking... I only know one "Jen" and there is no way she could have gotten the address to my blog site. I was like "some chick is on my blog and posting like she knows me."

HEhe See you tonight