| Your Birthdate: October 28 |
![]() You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame. You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems. Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego. You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance. Your strength: Your bold approach to life Your weakness: You don't accept help Your power color: Bronze Your power symbol: Pyramid Your power month: October |
Monday, February 20, 2006
Whatever!
Well I put in my birthday into one of those 'what does your birthday tell you about yourself' type of things... and this is what I got. Tell me if you agree or disagree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I must say, I was a little disgusted when they said that my ego puts off a few people.
Part of it was right, part of it was wrong.
lol, I love the link. Went to a bunch of them. My bday one is ridiculous, so is my porn star name (Rhonda) but I have to say, I think they might have something w/ who I was in another life. All of my previous existences revolve around the Middle East. I'm still trying to figure out what this means.
great...now you've got me back into this quizzing thing! there's nothing super exciting to report, other than the fact that i'm not a "good" girl, i'm mysterious, i belong in new york city and my bf is a keeper...nothing too surprising. this is funny though, and it really just figures, mary kate and ashley are my celebrity sisters! hahahaha. any interesting dreams lately?? i couldn't find my porn star name =.(
anyway, i think your things is partly right, partly not. i guess it's juat a little extreme.
Post a Comment